Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Training Dates Correction

I'm sitting at the airport in Shreveport, waiting to fly to Dallas,
then St. Louis. Then we'll bus to Ft. Leonard Wood. We should arrive
around midnight. Better get lots of sleep on the trip, don't know how
much I'll get there!
-
I made a mistake on the # of days for training:
Basic is 9 weeks, 4 days
OCS is 12 weeks
So the dates I posted are a little off.
-
Roomed with a really cool girl last night, 25 yrs old, & am travelling
to Basic with a 27 yr old Christian guy. The guy who briefed us on
everything today at MEPS said he was gonna miss me & I seemed like a
good person. That was pretty cool. (I've been there so much they've
know me now).
Things are going really well so far. God is so good!

1 comment:

  1. Yah! Yah! Yah!!! We're rooting for you dear sis!!!

    I missing you already but I know it's going to be so amazing. Keep on trusting!

    God is sooooo good. And I'm sooooo excited for you! Write us a letter soon! =) (wow, way too many exclamation marks. I'm just a little bit excited;-))

    oxxoox!!!!
    ~Your Fam on Rambellwood Farm (and Jo:))

    ReplyDelete