Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Career Branches

After much consideration, research, and discussion --- I've chosen 10 Career Branch preferences. As an Officer I don't pick a specific job. Here's the list in order of preference:

Military Intelligence Officer
Quartermaster Officer
Signal Officer
Psychological Operations Officer
Personnel Systems Management Officer
Finance Officer
Transportation Officer
Engineer Officer
Chaplain
Air Defense Artillery Officer

It is a relief to have this milestone achieved! They tell me I should get one of my top three picks. If you're curious about what something is you can look here: http://www.goarmy.com/JobSearchPre.do
There are only 23 choices on the form I am completing. Many I'm not qualified for because I don't have a particular degree, two because I'm a woman, and others are directly combat related.
I very much appreciate all the help, advice, opinions, and guidance that has been offered to help in this decision. Thank you!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment