Tuesday, December 9, 2008

MEPS Physical & Med Waiver

The physical went excellent! I scored 1 in almost every area, which is what you want. The exception was my eyes. I can see just fine, but found out that I wasn't actually granted the medical waiver as we had thought. Rather, permission was granted for me to process at MEPS. Now the waiver has been requested. Maybe when I get it the third time it will be for real! ;-)

Once the medical waiver is finally granted, we can request an age waiver. The next thing on my list is to select my top ten Career Branch preferences. I am told they will try to give me one of the top three choices, but ultimately I will be placed where the Army needs me. There are so many things I could end up doing within each branch -- it is difficult to decide. I am contemplating putting all options in a hat and picking them at random! =P Ultimately my life is in the Lord's hands and I know I will end up in just the right place. Of this I am certain. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment